The Jamblers play a blend of folk, country, classic rock, bluegrass, jazz, alt-indie, old standards - plus a bit of pop, Irish etc. & some originals that are hard to classify - then jamble ‘em all together into our acoustic-style stringband sound. Some call it "Americana", others "Variety".
We just call it “Music”, the kind everyone can enjoy.
Our names are Gene, Sarah & Kate. Sometimes, another music buddy or two will join us for a few songs. We're experienced musicians who love to play and know how to relate to an audience.
We've played pubs, clubs, festivals, farmers' markets, private parties and more - and we'd like to play for you! Just send a note to email@example.com, or click on the email icon at the bottom of this page.
You can hear a few song samples on this site, watch a video on our Facebook page, or better yet, catch us live:
- Pick a Plumper Pumpkin, ride the field train or hay wagon, shoot the Pumpkin & Apple Cannons, pet the animals, treats, eats, lots more! Old Cornelius Pass Rd., Washington County. Sat. Oct. 26.
- Saturday night, Nov. 16, catch us at Clark's Bistro & Pub, a great & friendly place in downtown Hillsboro, at 264 E. Main St. We'll be playing from 8 until about 10:30pm. Good food, good drinks, good times!
- And we'll return to Clark's on Friday, Dec. 20th to join in the Holiday Cheer.
- You'll find ample mid-winter cheer at the Historic Butteville Store. Sat., Feb. 15, 7-9pm. The NW's oldest still-operating retail business is currently a popular destination for quality acoustic-style music. Good food, fun and friendly folks. Your presence helps preserve this historic treasure, about 25 min. south of Portland enroute to Champoeg Park.
- We'll return to the Butteville Store on Sat. Aug. 22nd, for a warm-weather evening on the patio. This place is special, c'mon down!